Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg i3 Program Change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamburgess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject: Korg i3 Program Change Reply with quote

Hey, all.

Do any of the learned folk here know much about the MIDI spec for the Korg i3 (recent model)? Lovely little thing! Sounds fine and paid for itself in about 20 minutes.

Got a gig I need to do some drums for tomorrow and I'm out of my home country of the UAE, and not with the board (I'm next door in the lovely mountains of Oman doing a few gigs!).
Had a look thru the manual and can't see a way to select 'Set-lists' over MIDI Program Change. Can it be done?

Was gonna program some stuff up in MainStage for my Arturias in some downtime to at least get a head start on it before I get back home tomorrow. Be nice to send a tempo and the 'registration' straight to the i3 at the same time.

Cheers, Adam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: