Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pitchbend Potentiometer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickardc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:38 am    Post subject: Pitchbend Potentiometer Reply with quote

Hi guys wondering if you can help me…

Getting my 76 Key Extreme ready for ebay (regrettably!) and wanted to solve the pitchbend issue it had.
Definitely a pot issue so ordered in a new 10k pot… from RS and subsequently from Korg Spares!
All installed but when testing (5+Enter+power), the low and high values are not enough to be deemed ‘ok’ by the keyboard… indeed if I then go and use the pitchbend on a sound the pitch bend I get is fractions of a semitone rather than the normal +-2…

On investigation, I’ve measured the resistance across the new pots, the old pot and the other modulation pot (same code)

What I’ve found is :
New pots both show a gradual change between extreme left and extreme right where as the old pots seem to do very little in the first and last third of their travel… (this makes sense given that the joystick itself only turns these pots a small distance and not fully…)

I later decided to order the part from korg spares as per the tech manual (500362009007) but this behaves in exactly the same way as the other new one!

My questions are…

Is there a soft calibration I can conduct to make the keyboard learn the new low and high values?

Has anyone had/resolved the same issue?

Help!!!

TIA
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: