Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi, has anyone connected their pa1000 to a daw via usb from

View previous topic :: View next topic  
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:28 am    Post subject: hi, has anyone connected their pa1000 to a daw via usb from Reply with quote

hi, has anyone connected their pa1000 to a daw via usb from the keyboard itself? to make a midi sequence from your keyboard as if your keyboard (pa 1000) were a midi audio interface and then connect via usb to your computer in your daw that you prefer --- I hope you understand this - thank you very much - and take care --- maybe someone already knows about that --- thank you --- take care! How wonderful to be able to study your keyboard in depth and learn now in this confinement and have a good time making music --- Cheer up! And have a lot of faith and hope --- (note) I don't have an audio interface --- there is no money yet --- the whole field of musical work is almost completely unemployed --- thanks for your help ---
ronieaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:53 pm    Post subject: Pa1000 to LogicPro via USB Reply with quote

Hello.
I just now took a long USB-B to USB-A cable, plugged into the back of the PA1000 USB Device port and ran it into a USB on my iMac. I turned the keyboard on first, then started LogicPro. Logic found the keyboard listed under Preferences - MIDI - Inputs as PA1000 Keyboard.
I have open a Software Instrument Track showing a DynoSimulation instrument. When I play on the Korg I get sound out of the Korg for the voice selected on the Korg and coming out of the computer inside Logic is the sound of the DynoSimulation. I hit record and played on the keyboard. All of the notes I played showed up inside Logic as a midi file.
Simple and straightforward to do.
Do not ask me how to get Logic to play the Korg's voice. I do not know.
Ron in Oregon
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: hi ronieaz --thanks -- Reply with quote

hi ronieaz --that's what i can't do with my keyboard ---- the problem is that my daw proo tols does not recognize my keyboard or daw presonus studio one --- i already connected the korg pa 1000 driver and still no I can see where my keyboard is --- when I used the presonus studio one 22 vsl interface it was all very easy - now it is much very difficult without the interface ---- it does not recognize MIDI / AUDIO --- (I use lap top samsung i5 with 8 ram and windows Cool good friend I appreciate your answer --- blessings! cordial greetings to you ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: