Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speakers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooboy1927

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject: Speakers Reply with quote

I cannot find any info on which speakers are suitable for the Nautilus. There is the Korg Konnect but no one has any stock. Can I connect wireless speakers or do they need to be wired. Any help appreciated.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as wireless options go, the Nautilus doesn't have any built-in wireless connectivity e.g. Bluetooth or WiFi, so the only way to use wireless speakers would be to also buy a suitable transmitter, preferably analogue. Bluetooth introduces a processing delay, which may be unacceptable.

The Nautilus doesn't have any built-in audio power amplifiers, so speakers will either need to be active, or passive speakers in combination with a decent power amplifier.

There has been some discussion on speakers in the Kronos, and other sections of the forum. The preferred choice is likely to depend on the intended use. e.g. for home studio use, a pair of speakers like the Yamaha HS8. A home stereo system may be up to the job, using the Aux input. For public performances, the choice will depend on the setting. A pair of active speakers with say 70W output are not going to produce a satifactory listening level in a large hall.

Try using the forum Search function, using "speakers", without quotes, as the query and maybe narrowing down the search by selecting a section of the forum.

Rooboy1927

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:16 am    Post subject: Thank you. Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. It is probably not worth me worrying too much about speakers. If it had been a simple matter, I would have gone with it. I have this keyboard up for sale and I have ordered a Yamaha Genos. There is unfortunately, a six month or longer wait for that and so I was just looking at a simple speaker solution for the Nautilus. Many thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: