Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARP Odyssey Volume and Settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost whistler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: ARP Odyssey Volume and Settings Reply with quote

This is a great plug in, but I have acouple of issues maybe you can help with.

The sound is great, but the volume isn't very loud, particularly if you have the filter set to level 3. Even at full master volume it isn't very high. Other Korg softsynths have a similar issue, but each of them has a setting to increase the overall volume (the M1 can add 6db to the sound).

Which brings me on to the settings. I can't find any setting that allows me to alter this. In fact I can save and load settings, but where do I change them? There doesn't seem to be anything for this? Am I missing something?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: