Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from the Mountains

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trancedelicbluesman

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:24 pm    Post subject: Hello from the Mountains Reply with quote

Actually I'm from Florida originally. As it turns out so are a lot of other people here in NC. But I digress.

Took piano lessons as a youngster, picked up acoustic guitar in my 20s, got into singer-songwriting, let quite a few years go by, got an electric guitar in the 90s, got into synths in the oughties, let some more years go by, more recently picked up bass guitar, and yadda yadda yadda.

A couple years ago I got a Williams Allegro 2 piano, and I have really loved that thing. I got into really practicing piano for the first time in many years--it was the first electronic board of mine that had nice weighted action and reasonably pleasing piano sound. You will never hear me hate on Williams as a brand.

So now I have a Kronos. Looking forward to practicing and playing guitar again and then doing some recording with it. Also doing some synth programming which I like very much.

Meanwhile there's the Berlin grand in the Kronos--I'm not gonna slack off on piano at this point!

I have more often then not been on a tight budget, so the Kronos is a much appreciated gift from Heaven. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: