Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMX-1 AllFl Ld Error (2021) SOLUTION FOUND!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
barcini

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:04 am    Post subject: EMX-1 AllFl Ld Error (2021) SOLUTION FOUND!!! Reply with quote

I recently replaced the problem fuse (fuse 1) on my classic blue EMX-1, but now when I boot it up I get the AllFl Ld Error. This error is not in the manual and does not respond to diagnostic tests.

I see a few posts on this forum about it, but they are all old and none of them have fixes. Does anyone know a fix for this error or what causes it? I haven’t been able to find a solution anywhere.

UPDATE: As far as I can tell this is basically an error of death for the machine. No information on how to fix it and no information on what it even means.

UPDATE UPDATE: This is caused by a loose connection with the circuit board! Simply cleaning those contacts and retightening the piece that hold the connection in place (looks like piece of circuit board held on my two screws). Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: