Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arpeggiator in a sequence - confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warth0g

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:36 pm    Post subject: Arpeggiator in a sequence - confused Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a bit of a noob at this, so may well be missing the obvious, but I've had my XD for a few weeks and am struggling with using the arpeggiator in a sequence. The arpeggio that I want to use has four notes and I'd like to have exactly those four notes play in each step of the sequence (subsequent steps also use the same rising 4 step sequence, just transposed).

But I can't seem to make it work cleanly. I don't know how to constrain what is played in that step to just the four notes and sometimes the step will end on a note other than last one in the sequence.

I've tried messing around with the sequence length and resolution and the arpeggio rate, but it's making my brain hurt and I can't seem to get it cleanly working. I just want to play those 4 notes in each step which seems like it should be simple! Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: