Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue Sound Library no longer connecting through midi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleMo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:18 am    Post subject: Minilogue Sound Library no longer connecting through midi Reply with quote

I have recently updated my Mac to Big Sur 11.2.1 - now my Minilogue Sound Library is no longer connecting to my Minilogue displaying the "minilogue is not connected" error message.

The Minilogue icon in my Audio MIDI setup has a red question mark. I have tried resetting the devices through Audio MIDI setup but it still comes up with a question mark.

I have unistalled the Korg drivers so it's not that.

Any ideas on how I can get the sound library to work again?

Thanks
LittleMo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked it out.

The red question mark just meant there was no image chosen for the midi device. This had no bearing on the MIDI operation. I'm clearly no computer genius.

I went into Global Edit and changed the MIDI from USB+MIDI to USB and it works now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: