Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to get my Joystick Pitch-Bending parameters for TR61

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Provotech

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:05 am    Post subject: Need to get my Joystick Pitch-Bending parameters for TR61 Reply with quote

Trying to edit a patch to have portamento I somehow disabled my Joystick's pitch-bending ability. Anyone about to assist? If you would like to try to help please PM me and we can Zoom. I have been working on this for hours and looking through my manuals and I am stumped so far. Have a 1st gig coming up in 8 years and need to figure this out.

Thanks!

Provotech
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 52 of the TR Operations Guide - set the JS(+)X and JS(-)X settings as in the OSC1 page (and OSC2 page, if the program has one). If this doesn't work, has SW1 or SW2 been assigned to the "lock" function, and is enabled?

Provotech

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick reply voip!!

I went to OSC 1 and 2 Pages and checked the settings there JS-X +2 / -2
They seem to be correct.

I think I get how the Lock function works but the Joystick still only operates in the Y directions.
Provotech

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: Restore Reply with quote

Well after several attempts and research I found that none of the parameters that should affect the JS -X are responding. So I restored the factory settings and that still made no change. Must be mechanical or possibly a connection problem. So time to crack it open and take a look.
Provotech

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Restore Reply with quote

[quote="Provotech"]Well after several attempts and research I found that none of the parameters that should affect the JS -X are responding. So I restored the factory settings and that still made no change. Must be mechanical or possibly a connection problem. So time to crack it open and take a look.[/quote]

and found one wire needs to be soldered back on... ezpz YAY

All the programming in the world would not have helped haha

Cheers and thanks for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: