Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tape interface on DDM-220

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLUJAZBOB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:42 pm    Post subject: tape interface on DDM-220 Reply with quote

I purchased a Percussion DDM-220 years ago, it worked great, but I was always deleting and changing the rhythm patterns. I got too many sequences at once with several different songs lately, and decided to try tape interface. I spent hours trying to figure out how to do it with CD on digital recorder---with no luck. Back to the attic to find an old cassette machine. I used a new cassette, the signal was “found”, it did its thing, said “gd”, and it came back and “Verified” it. But then, when I tried to use the Percussion box again, no sounds. All the lights come on, and the patterns show all the numbers and beats like they’re supposed to, but there are no sounds for any of the instruments. When I tried to reload the data, it couldn’t find the place where it would “Verify” again (even though the tape recorder had the same settings untouched). Shouldn’t the tone generators at least work by themselves like they used to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: