Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Oregon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLUJAZBOB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 pm    Post subject: Hello from Oregon Reply with quote

I have played piano professionally as a profitable hobby for 53 years. I have been in many bands, and also play banjo, clarinet, synthesizer, accordion, violin, and orchestra bells. My love has been music, but my income has mainly been in agriculture and helping the disabled. From my time as a plant breeder, if you ever ate a McDonalds Hamburger, you ate one of my tomatoes, if you ever drank a Budweiser, you drank my rice, and if you are an amputee veteran living near me, I might have built you a leg. In the last 23 years, I had a drivers license in six different states working as a Prosthetist, retired last year, so I now have time to work up the 50 songs I composed in the 1970s sitting on a tractor for days. I got a DDM-220 Percussion in 1986, and it has been great, until now---I tried tape interface for the first time, and now it won’t work---why I joined this forum.
digudere123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Hello from Oregon Reply with quote

BLUJAZBOB wrote:
I have played piano professionally as a profitable hobby for 53 years. I have been in many bands, and also play banjo, clarinet, synthesizer, accordion, violin, and orchestra bells. My love has been music, but my income has mainly been in agriculture and helping the disabled. From my time as a plant breeder, if you ever ate a McDonalds Hamburger, you ate one of my tomatoes, if you ever drank a Budweiser, you drank my rice, and if you are an amputee veteran living near me, I might have built you a leg. In the last 23 years, I had a drivers license in six different states working as a Prosthetist, retired last year, so I now have time to work up the 50 songs I composed in the 1970s sitting on a tractor for days. I got a DDM-220 Percussion in 1986, and it has been great, until now---I tried tape interface for the first time, and now it won’t work---why I joined this forum.
Nice Eperienced Artist . God Bless you Sir !!!

DiguDere
India
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: