Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geobee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Hi all, not sure what I could be doing wrong here, but when I setup a particular sound patch, and save it to a bank, when I return to that bank and press the particular bank number it was stored on, it has changed the instrument to something other than what I saved. I think I am doing it correctly, but must be missing something. Any ideas? Cheers. Geoff
nhenry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:42 am    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Tell us how you're saving your settings and we'll see if we can help you.
geobee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I thought I was doing it correctly, so did a factory restore and is now storing my setups as required. Not sure what was wrong, maybe I had did something that I should not have. Will see how I go with it and advise further. Cheers.
nhenry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:55 pm    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Nice!
geobee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:51 pm    Post subject: KORG EK50 NOT SAVING SETINGS Reply with quote

I do note one thing since I did the reset, I have no sound when I first power on, but if I press the grand piano button, sound comes back on for all settings.
nhenry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:27 am    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Do you have the latest firmware version?
geobee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: EK50 NOT STORING SETTINGS Reply with quote

Hi, yes, it has the latest. It appears to be all good now, I did another reset and watched a video regarding setting up the keyboard sets and I think I was doing it incorrectly before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG EK Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: