Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toneworks AX3000G expression pedal only goes halfway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jd73

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject: Toneworks AX3000G expression pedal only goes halfway Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Toneworks AX3000G whose expression pedal only seems to go halfway, not physically - the pedal seems to move normally - but in terms of the LEDs (and presumably the effect itself); only the bottom half of them light up so I seem to be missing the maximum effect. Has anyone seen this and is there a fix?

Thanks
Jonathan
jd73

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did look at page 44 of the manual but I could never seem to get the EXP/MAX display to come up when holding EXP/CTL and the up arrow during power up.

Speaking of power up, am I right in thinking this gear doesn't have an on/off switch? When I power up I basically just plug in.
jd73

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I did get the steps on page 44 to work. The issue seems to be the "expctl" button doesn't always "take" but I've saved it now so hopefully all good.Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: