Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got scammed -I think

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korg$me2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Got scammed -I think Reply with quote

I just bought on Ebay what I thought was a USA version of the Pa3X arranger . I open the box and it's the Oriental version. I wanted the USA version because of the Country styles so I could write and compose my own music. What do I do now? Does Korg have the capabilities to re-configure this keyboard to the normal US version? I don't understand any of the oriental stuff on this keyboard. Help!!
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If bought on eBay and it was misrepresented, you should be able to return it - eBay should assist/support this.

Let us know how you go...

Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Got scammed -I think Reply with quote

Korg$me2 wrote:
I just bought on Ebay what I thought was a USA version of the Pa3X arranger . I open the box and it's the Oriental version. I wanted the USA version because of the Country styles so I could write and compose my own music. What do I do now? Does Korg have the capabilities to re-configure this keyboard to the normal US version? I don't understand any of the oriental stuff on this keyboard. Help!!

It would be interesting to see the actual listing of the item that you bought.

I know that is getting a bit personal, but to actually see the listing, minus your payment information, would shed light as to how the seller was representing the item.

Many times, sellers really do not know what they are selling and this can cause confusion for we buyers...

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: