Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is the PA5X?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
As long as it doesn’t blur my ears its okay what it looks like.
Laughing Laughing

Asena wrote:
NO BLURE this time guys
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FcGfCm_RWTk?&ab_channel=O%C4%9FulcanA%C5%9F%C4%B1ko%C4%9Flu

OK OK OK - I surrender to its reality!!!
As long as my guessed solutions to my concerns from these pictures/videos are met then I might just get more excited.
I am thinking that the configurable display strip for the knobs and sliders will solve some of my concerns - e.g. the harmoniser controls (& more)
As some have mentioned before, it supports 2 styles being played simultaneously (via fader) - I am VERY curious to how that works - fading from one MP3/MIDI play to another seems OK but how does the keyboard handle changing everything related to a STYLE just from the fader? (At what point does the switch the playing controls to the player?) OK, I know, we have to wait for all of this....

Like many, I have lots of questions now and look forward to receiving the manual.
AND OH!!! Is it really coming out with 61,76,88 options????

Pete :
(current sarcasm level now 20.3%) Wink
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Bachus wrote:
As long as it doesn’t blur my ears its okay what it looks like.
Laughing Laughing

Asena wrote:
NO BLURE this time guys
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FcGfCm_RWTk?&ab_channel=O%C4%9FulcanA%C5%9F%C4%B1ko%C4%9Flu

OK OK OK - I surrender to its reality!!!
As long as my guessed solutions to my concerns from these pictures/videos are met then I might just get more excited.
I am thinking that the configurable display strip for the knobs and sliders will solve some of my concerns - e.g. the harmoniser controls (& more)
As some have mentioned before, it supports 2 styles being played simultaneously (via fader) - I am VERY curious to how that works - fading from one MP3/MIDI play to another seems OK but how does the keyboard handle changing everything related to a STYLE just from the fader? (At what point does the switch the playing controls to the player?) OK, I know, we have to wait for all of this....

Like many, I have lots of questions now and look forward to receiving the manual.
AND OH!!! Is it really coming out with 61,76,88 options????

Pete :
(current sarcasm level now 20.3%) Wink

Most interesting, the bar at the lower end of the screen.. realy prommising a clean interface..

Noboddy knows if there will be an 88 key, however the first picture of this key i saw way back in Januar, showed all 3 versions.. only time will tell.

Now tell us about the sound engine?
robkeith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:42 am    Post subject: Mmmmm I like Reply with quote

Well now that the cats completely out of the bag Korg it’s time to give us all the news! Sound system? Polifony, what makes it better than anything else out there and so on. I think there was a hint of 30th this month by Sud Claviers what about a direct Korg presentation? Looking forward to it and more importantly the price, please don’t kill the goose!
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mmmmm I like Reply with quote

robkeith wrote:
Well now that the cats completely out of the bag Korg it’s time to give us all the news! Sound system? Polifony, what makes it better than anything else out there and so on. I think there was a hint of 30th this month by Sud Claviers what about a direct Korg presentation? Looking forward to it and more importantly the price, please don’t kill the goose!

Its not just a hint, early morning there is the official Korg presentation, later on in the afternoon the major sellers will have their presentations online..

The wait is almost over, i will light a candle every day at the altar of Maria in our local church praying for an 88 key version.. that one picture put up my hopes high that like two decennia after my GEm SK880 i will have anothe high end 88 key arranger. And another prayer dor a high end triple sensor fatar keybed with aftertouch and not a korg RH3 keybed..
robkeith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject: No Events Planned Reply with quote

I went to the official Korg page and in the Events Page on the site it says “No Events Planned”. Mmmmm ? Go figure
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: No Events Planned Reply with quote

robkeith wrote:
I went to the official Korg page and in the Events Page on the site it says “No Events Planned”. Mmmmm ? Go figure

Offcourse they will not anounce a secret event
robkeith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: No Events Planned Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
robkeith wrote:

Once again I don’t know who the marketing guys are with Korg, but let me add a couple of things I would think are relevant at this stage. If the leaks are true and Sud Claves are advertising an arranger event 30th June (is it PA5X ) how about some teasers from Korg, you know the ones we used to get, seems that would be building some interest and getting prospective buyers to hold their powder (cash) dry before buying anything else. Only 10 days to go now! I’m very hopeful this is all true, and not just a major hoax.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: No Events Planned Reply with quote

robkeith wrote:
Bachus wrote:
robkeith wrote:

Once again I don’t know who the marketing guys are with Korg, but let me add a couple of things I would think are relevant at this stage. If the leaks are true and Sud Claves are advertising an arranger event 30th June (is it PA5X ) how about some teasers from Korg, you know the ones we used to get, seems that would be building some interest and getting prospective buyers to hold their powder (cash) dry before buying anything else. Only 10 days to go now! I’m very hopeful this is all true, and not just a major hoax.

Well, in general all Italian based companies in the keyboard industry are very very bad at marketing their products (also at the service part).

But they are very very good at creating instruments that look and sound great..
robkeith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: No Events Planned Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
robkeith wrote:
Bachus wrote:
robkeith wrote:

We both agree on that!

Well, in general all Italian based companies in the keyboard industry are very very bad at marketing their products (also at the service part).

But they are very very good at creating instruments that look and sound great..

karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting but I am not so sure that Italy has the same control over marketing since the changeover in the management...
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
robkeith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:49 am    Post subject: Agree Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Interesting but I am not so sure that Italy has the same control over marketing since the changeover in the management...

Yes I feel you are right re marketing. Our friends in Italy must be biting their lips.

Rob
Dnj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hearing rumors of a Christmas December 2022 release now... ?
has anyone else heard this ?
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnj wrote:
I am hearing rumors of a Christmas December 2022 release now... ?
has anyone else heard this ?

I really doubt they changed the date once again...

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's some guy on a Facebook group saying end of July. Take your pick, folks.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People can say whatever they like!
The thing is ,what the company wants to do...
Lets wait and see , less than 8 days left..

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: