Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue headphone output malfunction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lagunoww

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:05 am    Post subject: Minilogue headphone output malfunction Reply with quote

Hi guys!

Recently I've bought a second-hand minilogue. Love the sound and the features, but the device came with an issue with a headphone output. First of all, the sound from it is really imbalanced, I can barely hear the left channel, the signal from the right channel is louder but still quieter than the signal from the mono output. The situation is the same with different headphones and earbuds. When I slowly insert headphones jack into the output, the louder signal jumps from one channel to another, which is pretty logical, I guess.
Factory reset and firmware update didn't help. I've tried cleaning the output jack, didn't help either.

Any piece of advice would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Kyoto92

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Sounds like something I had with my laptop a few years back - the headphones jack was pushed in too much. Took it to a tech and he fixed it for a small fee. Have you tried locating a keyboarth/syth tech in your area? Sounds like something that can be fixed easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: