Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi From multiple countries as i travel a lot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brunades

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:00 pm    Post subject: Hi From multiple countries as i travel a lot Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Ive just recently got my hands on my first Volca Beats and have had some troubles with setting it up. So i thought where better to get some advice then on here Wink

And now that im here i am learning so much more on different great korg devices Very Happy
UnaAnderson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really cool when you can always travel, to different countries, without limits. Get new experiences in life, meet new people, learn about their particular culture and visit their famous places. It's pretty cool, and I like this idea very much.
hans1966

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, and Welcome!

I choose the Peace of God!
MGRay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is essential to prepare your car before a long trip. Especially if you plan your trip during winter, you should have everything that will keep you alive in case of something. I had been in a similar situation some years ago. That is why I prefer traveling across the country by train. I buy a ticket at https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ and just take a small suitcase, and that is all.
MelanieHilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a Mac computer or laptop, or do you borrow them from friends that use Vocal Beats? I know that this program connects to GarageBand, so I have never tried to use it since I have Linux now. Share your work experience now? I'm going to move to Switzerland in a year, so I'm interested in the topic of travel and relocation. Everything I've learned so far, you can see this here. Have you moved to different countries for a long stay, or are you always a tramp and a tourist? I'm sorry for calling you that if you don't like it. I used to dream of being a tramp myself. But now I'm thinking about a settled life, you know. Maybe I just got a dog and realized that she doesn't like to wander all over Europe.
ianmilld

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which countries would you like to visit?
Lopazasd

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are quite a lot of countries on my list. I am a curious person who has been interested in European history for a long time. At some point in my life, I was fascinated by Japanese culture. And over time, I realized that there are secret and unexplored places in the far corners of the planet where I would also like to go.
At the moment, the first line in my list is occupied by Florence, so I often read about it on https://www.freetour.com/florence/the-best-of-florence-with-a-local. Italy itself surprises with its history and established history. Just think, in one of the southernmost regions, where everything grows, the national dish is bread. Amazing.
kyrasubmit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to travel a lot for work, too, and if I could travel within the same continent, I always chose the train. The fact is that, unlike airports, rail transport saves nerves and energy. You don't have to arrive at the train station hours in advance to stand in line and go through check-in and security checks. Just arrive with a ticket or buy it just before the departure, and then take the train. To make the purchase easier, I book everything electronically. You could probably use some help with this db fahrplan too. There could hardly be anything easier. What countries have you visited so far?

Last edited by kyrasubmit on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ianmilld

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't rush to agree with you. Probably, you used the railway services only in rich countries before. I've traveled half the world and see the obvious difference between the trains of Western Europe and Eastern. Compare the German dbfahrplanauskunft.com with Russian trains, this difference is enormous. And I haven't yet reached the lagging regions of Asia! Therefore, traveling by train can only be convenient if the carrier has provided you with these conveniences. Trust me, you wouldn't enjoy a 29-hour trip with no air conditioning at the height of summer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: