Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NuB ?s: Sample Reverse, Editor Samp Names, transpose, Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmoney

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: NuB ?s: Sample Reverse, Editor Samp Names, transpose, Karma Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm WAY late to the M3 party but its nice to be here! I just got an M3 after recently purchasing a cheap micro-x that I've been thrilled with as a creative synth (I love the way it sounds and making my own presets) and am now trying to find my way around the m3 which has _a lot_ more going on that I look forward to learning about. I posted this over at the Karma forum as well, both don't have too much activity so I'm asking here as well.

First, is there a way to reverse the factory ROM samples? The micro-x has a reverse check box, next to and offset slider in the sample selection page which I think is from the triton architecture but I'm not finding it on the m3. I see a reverse option in the SW editor (OSC 1/2 Multisample tab) which doesn't seem to do anything, is greyed out a lot and I cant find it on the M3's menu pages. If I cant make the sounds go backward I might have to bail (seriously).

EDIT-> I just found that same samples (not many) have the reverse checkbox. Can someone please explain? thx

In the editor (which is running fine on my W10 laptop) most of the sample names displayed in the editor are different then what I have selected in the synth. I think only the 1st bank is the same.

When I record a sequence I'd like to record the karma activity as well (as in what I'm hearing when I play) briefly how does this work?

What's the best way to transpose the keyboard (as there's no octave button)?

Thanks so much in advance.

B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: