Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue XD start issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcdeben

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:57 pm    Post subject: Minilogue XD start issue Reply with quote

I have a mini connected to a Kronos and want the sequencer to start when I play a key which starts the drums on the Kronos. They are connected with midi and on the same channels. I even tried 10 for drum track and they will sync but not start unless I hit the play button on the XD I have the En start on.
Thanks
Korg Kronos 61, Korg Triton 61, Casio PX-5S, Alessis Vortex Wireless, Toshiba Satellite I7 8G RAM, Presonus Firepod, Sonar X3 Producer, Behringer Truth B2031A Ones I have had and probably should of kept: Univox EL Piano, Arp Axxe, Hammond L-100 w/ 910 Leslie, Minimoog, DX7, Kawai SX210 but like most of us I needed the cash!
slug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minilogue wants a MIDI sequencer start message so presumably this question on how to send a start message from Kronos with key on would be best put to Kronos users in the Kronos forum. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: