Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any way for nanoKONTROLLER to sync transport controls?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nos402

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:41 am    Post subject: Any way for nanoKONTROLLER to sync transport controls? Reply with quote

I'm using the nanoKONTROLLER with Reaper and I have it all set up and working, but I'm wondering if there's any to sync the transport controls to what the transport is actually doing.

I ended up setting them as "Momentary" just to avoid sync issues. Otherwise it seems like they're just a "dumb" toggle for lack of a better term. For example:

Press Play> transport play and Play button lights up
Press Stop> Transport stops and returns to start point but now Play and Stop buttons are lit.

I'm just wondering if that's just a limitation in the "intelligence" of the controller of if I can set up some kind of symbiosis between the controller and Reaper to get the following results:

When DAW is stopped, Stop is lit
When DAW is playing, ONLY Play is lit
When DAW is recording, Play and Record are lit.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: