Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie Help Needed with nanoKontrol2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffb99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 am    Post subject: Newbie Help Needed with nanoKontrol2 Reply with quote

After considerable time (and frustration!) getting my new NK2 setup with Cakewalk by Bandlab, I finally got the basic functions to work. But I have some questions...

--The 8 sets of controls affect volume, panning, etc for separate tracks. How do I get them to control virtual instruments within tracks? Spitfire Audio instruments list CC#1 for instrument volume, #19 for expression, etc.

--When my DAW is running, why does the Kontrol Editor not see my device as connected? If I close my DAW and re-open the Editor, its there. Is this normal?

--When my DAW is closed, why does the Editor open with an "Untitled* " config file? I was messing around and saved 2 of my own config files. Shouldn't it open with the last used/saved file?

--What does the Cycle button do?? I have the Parameter Guide pdf but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks for helping a newbie!!

--Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: