Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copy events from sequence . Need HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:25 am    Post subject: Copy events from sequence . Need HELP Reply with quote

As the triton and the M50 share many features for sequencing, I am asking this here so I maximize chances of an answer.

Good day.
Over the last year I have started to do more music due to COVID isolation. I am trying new things with the Korg M50, I am trying to use the sequencer. So far, I have managed to save a partial song of about 36 measures.

Now lets say I want to copy measures 9 through 36 for track 2 and paste them into the sequencer. I do NOT want to loop. I want those notes pasted into there so I can make some subtle changes so the first 36 events and next 36 events have minor changes.

How do I select a range of events in the sequencer in a particular track and then paste them where I want?
WaveTemper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if the sequencer handling on the M50 is similar to the Trinity or Triton series, but I guess it is. Look, to copy a certain number of tracks, select the portion of events (in this case "All) that you want to copy at a certain point in the song and specify where you want to copy that" section ".
For example, if you want to select measures from 9 to 36 of track number 1 and you want to paste the events contained in it on track number 7, same thing: go to edit, select "copy measure" and on the next screen, select the range to copy , "from" and "to", then the track from which you want to copy the events (if on the m50 the procedure is the same or in any case similar to the one you have on the Triton, but also on the Trinity, you must indicate from which track you want events are copied) and in the lower part of the display the track on which you want them to be copied.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: