Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SNG to MIDI Conversion: Anyone Kind Enough To Help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ammalato

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:22 am    Post subject: SNG to MIDI Conversion: Anyone Kind Enough To Help? Reply with quote

Hello around 1999 I bought an original Korg Triton (I believe now called the Classic) and compose many small pieces of music (mostly sequenced) on it before I sold it. I recently found by backup of all my SNG files, but without the device, it seems there's no real way to convert these to standard midi files without the hardware on hand. I'd LOVE to be able to bring these compositions into my DAW after some 20+ years and hear them again.

Is there any kind soul out there that's willing to help? I can provide a link to a dropbox folder with the files (there's about 50 of them) and be willing to pay a small fee for the help.
Trigga_P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:46 am    Post subject: Song to midi Reply with quote

Did you use the standard factory sounds on the triton?if so send me 1 song file to Trigga_P@hotmail.com
I'll see what I can do.in the subject line of the email put sng to midi .
ammalato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate it, but I found a super kind guy on Reverb who had a triton for sale and was able to do the conversions for me, so I'm all set. Thanks so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: