Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS-20M desktop module problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thorian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:35 pm    Post subject: MS-20M desktop module problem Reply with quote

Hi, i have a problem with used ms-20m desktop i got. Connecting a midi keyboard over the classic midi in and activating the MS20M (2 red lamps working, volume & mod gen) all knobs in standard normal position, there is no signal coming out and no red lamp on EVG1 when playing the keyboard, which should be. Deactivated MS, knob hold time on EVG2 on 100 and activating MS, signal comes immediate through, also when playing the keyboard, but still no red lamp on EVG1 and the signal stop abrupt after 15sec (cause of hold) but i can't play anymore tones after it stopped. Nothing. Deactivated MS, hold time on 0 and release on 100 (EVG2), activating, signal comes but fades out after 5-10sec. and no more sound playable. Still no red lamp on EVG1 when playing keys, which should always be visible when playing a key on the keyboard. I own a MS-20 Mini too, so i did a direct comparison, same standard normal knob positions, connected to the same keyboard over midi in on the MS mini, all works fine on the MS mini, always a signalsound, always red lamp on EVG2 when playing the keys. No stopping, no fading, normal behaviour. Back to the MS20M doing the same again, same problem as described above. That is not a normal behaviour i guess. Does someone have any idea or know this problem. What could it be? Thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: