Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg i3 - Loading User Style - File not Found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 pm    Post subject: Korg i3 - Loading User Style - File not Found Reply with quote

Hi,

I just got my i3. I'm new to Korg. I friend recommended to try and I love the sound. However, I'm unable to load user style. I have seen people have successfully load PA1000 user styles and instruments (voices) to the i3. We tried to format our PNY and SanDisk flash drives to FAT32 and copied user styles and program. The LCD shows the USB drive but when we clicked "YES" to User Style, it shows "File not found".

I followed the instruction in the manual. Can anyone help please!

I need to load user style and voices (instruments).

Thank you.
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Korg i3 - Loading User Style - File not Found Reply with quote

AVP wrote:
Hi,

I just got my i3. I'm new to Korg. I friend recommended to try and I love the sound. However, I'm unable to load user style. I have seen people have successfully load PA1000 user styles and instruments (voices) to the i3. We tried to format our PNY and SanDisk flash drives to FAT32 and copied user styles and program. The LCD shows the USB drive but when we clicked "YES" to User Style, it shows "File not found".

I followed the instruction in the manual. Can anyone help please!

I need to load user style and voices (instruments).

Thank you.

To my knowledge, the i3 (2020 version) cannot load the sounds and styles from the PA1000 (and thus, the PA700 and PA4X). I believe that it CAN load styles from the PA50/PA80 and Microarranger.

The i3 is basically a repackaged EK50 and the i3 has all of the sounds and styles from the EK-50 Limitless.

Unless I am completely wrong, you will not be able to load styles and sounds from the PA1000 to the i3. The styles are much different and the sound structures are completely different.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: