Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto-Fill in Korg Pa700

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyboardist2000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:49 am    Post subject: Auto-Fill in Korg Pa700 Reply with quote

Hello korg users, is there any way to smoothen the auto-fill when changing variation? Sometimes the auto-fill is very weird and i easily get "out-of-time" because of the auto-fill.

Is it a bug or anything?
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto-Fill in Korg Pa700 Reply with quote

keyboardist2000 wrote:
.. any way to smoothen the auto-fill when changing variation? Sometimes the auto-fill is very weird ... a bug or anything? ..

No bug - you can program how the Auto Fill works, using the Auto Fill menu to choose the Auto Fill mode (CurrentVariation / Target Variation / Smart).

And you also can synchronize Fill Elements how it will enter having been selected with Cue mode in Style Record (Immediate, first measure / Immediate, current measure / Next measure, first measure).

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
MaestronNo1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also disapointed with the way how fills works on my korg pa700, so far I've had a korg pa80 that have buttons for fill 1 and fill 2 and have a fill mapping enabled that makes the job easier, I hope that fill mapping will be enabled with the future new operating system for korg pa700, that would be great
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Fill-Mode: Korgs missing support for midrange arranger Reply with quote

MaestronNo1 wrote:
.. I'm also disapointed with the way how fills works on my korg pa700, so far I've had a korg pa80 that have buttons for fill 1 and fill 2 and have a fill mapping enabled that makes the job easier, I hope that fill mapping will be enabled with the future new operating system for korg pa700, that would be great

The feature fill mode, which we had in all predecessors right down to the entry-level models, has been a complaint since the Pa4x/1000/700 series was first delivered.

But there was no reaction from Korg.

In an update only for Pa4x was taken into account - shame on Korg for this lack and missing of support in the midrange sector of arranger keyboards.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
MaestronNo1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats right, they solved that only for pa4x and obviously the rest of us who have middle-class arrangers don’t deserve that... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: