Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nanokontrol 2 with reaper not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:36 pm    Post subject: nanokontrol 2 with reaper not working Reply with quote

My nanokontrol 2 just arrived today. After installing the driver I connected it to a windows 8.1 laptop to use with reaper. I couldn't get it to work at first and when I read the instructions I found out I had to press and hold the set marker and cycle buttons when connecting. So I tried that too. I also mapped it to "mackie control universal" setting with midi inputs and outputs selected. Nothing seems to work. The only functioning inputs are the pan controls. But even they are not fully functional, when I slightly move them they go maximum left or right.

How can I get it to work?
lightwalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried other solutions I found on youtube and google. I applied them and after that I tried HUI(partial) as control surface when it started to slightly react but still worked wrongly. For example the solo track button on the device applies to send the fader to minus infinite and the record arm button worked as 100% pan left. The other buttons/faders mostly have no effect.

Please help me with this issue because if the device has a problem I have to return the device to the dealer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: