Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loading voice samplers, FXs etc on Krome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject: Loading voice samplers, FXs etc on Krome Reply with quote

Hi, I have watched some Youtube videos in how to load samplers on Krome by exporting 8bit RAW file from Audacity and create the .IMG files in Kromatool, the procedure works fine but the samplers loses quality. I have a sampler of a girl saying "SSSSSSSSSKYYYYYYYYYY", but the letter "SSSS" sounds in very low quality, like a bad distorted hit-hat drum, it works better with male voices because they are deeper, but the quality is still is not really professional, even adding some echo effects or reverb to hide the low quality/noise.
Is it the only way to do it?
I got KromeEx, I tried exporting and loading 16bit samplers but it looks that Krome doesn't recognise it, because the samplers sounds like an explosion or something like that.

I'll appreciate your help.
Makboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Loading voice samplers, FXs etc on Krome Reply with quote

Makboy wrote:
Hi, I have watched some Youtube videos in how to load samplers on Krome by exporting 8bit RAW file from Audacity and create the .IMG files in Kromatool, the procedure works fine but the samplers loses quality. I have a sampler of a girl saying "SSSSSSSSSKYYYYYYYYYY", but the letter "SSSS" sounds in very low quality, like a bad distorted hit-hat drum, it works better with male voices because they are deeper, but the quality is still is not really professional, even adding some echo effects or reverb to hide the low quality/noise.
Is it the only way to do it?
I got KromeEx, I tried exporting and loading 16bit samplers but it looks that Krome doesn't recognise it, because the samplers sounds like an explosion or something like that.

I'll appreciate your help.

I'll respond myself and hope it helps to anyone else, I could save the samples at 16bits using Awave and then creating the SAMPLE and META files using KsTool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: