Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first short-film, music made with Korg Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightphaser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm    Post subject: My first short-film, music made with Korg Collection Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I would like to share my newly produced music video, which is also my first short-film:

What happened to Sound Engineer? Music video tells the story!

The song was composed in FL Studio version 20 by using the following Korg Collection VSTi's:
Korg MS-20
Korg Mono/Poly
Korg Polysix
Korg Wavestation
Korg M1

Korg nanoKEY2 and nanoKONTROL2 are appearing in the video as well. Music is featuring the beautiful Hatsune Miku, an art of her is visible in the video. I have made that to look like a hologram visual FX.

Let me know what do you think. If you like it, please leave a comment at the YouTube page. Thank you for watching!
mrniceneasy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject: Short Video Reply with quote

Wonderful production. Congrats and worthy of a response. Certainly made me smile Very Happy
lightphaser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Short Video Reply with quote

mrniceneasy wrote:
Wonderful production. Congrats and worthy of a response. Certainly made me smile Very Happy

Thank you very much! Your opinion means a lot! I was having a lot of fun when writing the script and recording the scenes Wink

If you liked my Serenade video, I kindly invite you to check out my video called "Beautiful" on my YouTube channel, it is a bit similar regarding production, Korg Collection was used in that music as well.
lurahofer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful. a great contribution
Richcoop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youtube is my primary source of inspiration, here you always find something interesting regardless of your preferences. In the last period, I see many beautifully edited clips with music with excerpts from different series. Accessing one, I realized it was a fragment of a Turkish serial. I heard that they are very dull and long, but I still decided to try, but there was nothing to do anyway. You know, I liked it in the end, and then I found something new and so on. Now I'm a fan of Turkish TV shows, and I'm used to watching them here https://turkiseries.com/titles/10/sen-cal-kapimi . Is there anyone else here who loves Turkish TV shows?
Dergoot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, how sweet and melodious it is. I smiled more than once while watching your video.
KANADREK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why are there only five thousand views on your video! There's a potential of at least a few ten thousand; it's such a charm. I will definitely listen to your song when I'm sad. It helps to distract a little. I usually watch comedy movies when I'm in the doldrums on https://yeahmovies.tv/putlocker. But it seems that I have already reviewed everything possible. We have to revise it in the second round. Perhaps channeling your energy into music would be a good idea. Don't give up the creativity! You're doing well. I will be waiting for new videos on YouTube. Thanks."

Last edited by KANADREK on Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
lightphaser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dergoot wrote:
God, how sweet and melodious it is. I smiled more than once while watching your video.

Thank you very much! I am glad you liked it! It was also a lot of fun for making it. Wink

I would like to invite you for checking out my video called "Beautiful" on my YouTube channel, it is a similar production with Korg Collection and Korg gears too...
lightphaser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KANADREK wrote:
"Why are there only five thousand views on your video!

I wanted to promote it for longer and larger audience but unfortunately I did not have enough budget for it. Now I have to rely on YouTube's algorythm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: