Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Pa700

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akashketh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Korg Pa700 Reply with quote

Hello guys, I need your help. My Korg Pa700 was turned off suddenly. I was on my keyboard, but I was also doing some work on my laptop, the keyboard was untouched for maybe 2 hours. Then I noticed it was turned off. when I tried to turn on again, it wasn't turning on. I read the same issue on this forum page but it was for pa1000. As suggested by one of the guys from this page, I tried to remove the battery and kept it back and tried but it was of no use. I replaced the battery, tried with different outlet but still the keyboard was not turning on. Did anyone have the same problem or encountered before, please help me on this.
Wavemaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg Pa700 Reply with quote

akashketh wrote:
the keyboard was untouched for maybe 2 hours. .

this is normal, it's called "automatic power off", Global > General Controls > Clock & Power page-Select/deselect the Auto Power Off checkbox

can't see the reason why it wouldn't turn on though, maybe you have to press on button a bit longer....

os 1.4 had a lot of bugs but everything was solved on 1.5
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg Pa700 Reply with quote

Wavemaker wrote:
akashketh wrote:
the keyboard was untouched for maybe 2 hours. .

this is normal, it's called "automatic power off", Global > General Controls > Clock & Power page-Select/deselect the Auto Power Off checkbox

can't see the reason why it wouldn't turn on though, maybe you have to press on button a bit longer....

os 1.4 had a lot of bugs but everything was solved on 1.5

I was considering this as an answer but when the OP said that it would not turn back on, it caused me to pause.

You can turn off the 'Auto Off' feature in the Global Menu (I believe).

When turning it back on again, keep the button pressed for about 5 seconds and see if that works.

If, it still does not turn back on, I would consider the possibility that the power supply is not functioning any longer. This is not as big a deal as it sounds, as the power supply on the PA700 is really a wall wart supply that is simply installed inside the unit and all you see is the 3-prong jack on the back of the unit. The power supply can be replaced with relative ease.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: