Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pedal Assign Major Confusion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RWolthuis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:16 pm    Post subject: Pedal Assign Major Confusion Reply with quote

I bought a new Krome ex 88 key. Despite help from this forum, I couldn’t get the pedal assign to allow me to adjust volume. The Korg pedal I’m using works on other keyboards, tried different cables, etc. I finally consulted Korg and a tech person confirmed that it must be a defective pedal assign jack. They sent me a replacement. Guess what? Same result. I’m as ready as anyone to conclude Im missing something but I can’t possibly see where. I have assigned the pedal correctly in Global mode, am using pedal assign, not pedal switch, and I can get no parameter to respond at all. Am very willing to be totally embarrassed if this is my oversight. Any suggestions?
beerbelly46

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Korg pedal Reply with quote

I have the korg exp-2 pedal . I couldn’t get it to work at first either but as it’s an old pedal I assumed it was broke- then amazingly it worked ? I can’t get it to “un” work so I’m not sure wether it’s the lead or me .

You are using a TRS jack cable ?

I’m using output 2 on the exp2 .
RWolthuis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switched trs cables and it worked. No idea why the other cable worked on other boards but....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: