Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multisamples List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archil

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:54 am    Post subject: Multisamples List Reply with quote

Hi. Is there any pdf with the multisamples list? There is sound/sound sets/styles list but what about multisamples?
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Multisamples List Reply with quote

archil wrote:
Hi. Is there any pdf with the multisamples list? There is sound/sound sets/styles list but what about multisamples?

I am not sure. If there is a multisample list for the EK-50L, you can use that one, as the i3 uses the same multisamples as the EK-50L.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
archil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer! And EK-50L uses pa50 multisamples right?

Its really shame i3 doesn't have full sound edit, i would convert immediately from my old trusty pa50!

Come on korg make a i3 fully editable edition!
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archil wrote:
Thanks for the answer! And EK-50L uses pa50 multisamples right?

Its really shame i3 doesn't have full sound edit, i would convert immediately from my old trusty pa50!

Come on korg make a i3 fully editable edition!

I am not sure if the samples are the same between the PA50 and the i3. I was using different arrangers at the time of the PA50. I have had a PA500 from Korg and have a PA700.

You may have to ask Korg that question as I do not know the answer about compatibility between the PA50 and the i3. I believe that the styles can be imported from the PA50 but there is no way to edit them.

I do know that the i3 and the EK50 share the same sounds and styles.

With regard to being able to fully edit sounds and such on the i3, I would like to see more functionality in this; namely in the ability to edit sounds and keyboard sets. It would be nice to have a PC-based editor (stand alone or otherwise), like I do with the Kross and even the M50.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
baptistabenjamin@ymail.co

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject: how to create song folders on korg i3? Reply with quote

i cant see any folders in the media menu when i connect a pen drive . all songs are shown in the root folder. also i cant check the songs on the pendrive whilst the present song is playing. the biggest drawback is i cant transpose a standard midi file on i3. can anyone help me regarding this issues?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i3 (new - 2020 model) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: