Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

padKontrol: Editor/Librarian owner’s manual - how to find?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esaruoho

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: padKontrol: Editor/Librarian owner’s manual - how to find? Reply with quote

Hi, I've bought a padKontrol used, but the guy that sold it to me did not have the CD-Rom. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where to find the Editor/Librarian owner’s manual in PDF format that the User manual refers to.

Where should I turn to? Embarassed
OpAmp
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Download the Editor/Librarion from here: http://i.korg.com/SupportPage.aspx?productid=414
Install it and you will get PDF versions of the manuals.

Have fun.
esaruoho

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAmp wrote:
Hi,
Download the Editor/Librarion, install it and you will get PDF versions of the manuals.

Indeed, after running around like a loonie, I decided to just look into the Korg folder - which is exactly where the manual was. The manual didn't really say anything about Global Parameters re. User 1 - User 5, but then .. another egg on my face, I went and clicked on the arrow down button and saw that User1-User5 could be set to specific CC commands and was able to hook korg padKontrol up to Keyboard Maestro. Today I'm going to configure it further, as there are, after all, 5 macros I can map this device into.

Thanks for the advice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: