Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue XD - toggle switches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drdave2002

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:59 pm    Post subject: Minilogue XD - toggle switches Reply with quote

I know you are going to laugh at this, but is it possible to swap out the toggle switches on the minilogue, the feel is like fingernails on chalkboard for me (arggghhh)... has anyone needed to or tried?

I suppose I could wear gloves, I can't be the only one on the planet who hates these switches......am i? Very Happy
Korg Kronos 61, M3-73, Karma (all-time classic), X5, Wavestate, Roland Juno Gi, JV, D110, Arturia Microfreak, Modal Skulpt, IK Uno. Nanopad2, M-Audio Venom, Deepmind 12D, Crave, TB3, Maschine Mk3, Moog Werkstat and a few other bits
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the switches graunchy? Nothing negative has been mentioned on this forum about the toggle switches, nor can I find anything else, apart from one mention of the Prologue toggles, which are similar, being described a little "wobbly". I do remember someone fitting moulded covers on the switches. Darned if I can find that info again! Could I suggest a drop of contact cleaner-lubricant e.g. Servisol Super 10, or its Deoxit equivalent, just on one little-used switch, to start with, and see if that makes any difference. Avoid using WD40.
KorgyMutt

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 am    Post subject: Toggle Switch Mod Reply with quote

I put awesome looking screw caps on - the black ones fit pefectly and not only do they look great they increase the strength of the switches by making a better fit left to right. Check them out here : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/a3/ca/1aa3ca1c9b59ff47a035a49f1ec59541.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: