Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bouncy Piano Keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveT

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:53 am    Post subject: Bouncy Piano Keys Reply with quote

New forum member, hoping someone can advise.

I’m a beginner/intermediate player and last week purchased a ‘used’ Korg Havian 30 to help strengthen my fingers as the Havian has weighted keys. Before this I have been playing the Korg EK 50L.

The keys on the Havian bounce when having been pressed and released. I can only describe as like a double bounce that occurs in less than a second.

I’m new to digital pianos so unsure if this behaviour is normal or a fault and been sold a faulty piano. I’ve you tubed many videos with conflicting replies to this key behaviour so not sure what to believe. Replies to other people’s videos i have watched vary from, this is a fault or wearing of the springs and they require replacing. Alternatively, this is normal behaviour and the manufacturer of the piano replicating the feel and the bounce of the keys from a real piano.

Would be very grateful if someone with experience of digital or real pianos could offer some advice please.

Cheers Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: