Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Triton Factory Reset & Bonus Sound Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliver1963

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:21 am    Post subject: Korg Triton Factory Reset & Bonus Sound Collection Reply with quote

Korg Triton 3.5 Floppy Disks (for triton classic/pro/pro x) Factory Reset and 4 new sound collections..
This is the original factory sounds (PCG) that the Korg Triton shipped with. Its a 2 disk set. As a free bonus I'm including a 3rd disk that contains FOUR unique sound custom collections that will load into your TRITON Program 'E' Bank.
These FOUR collections of sounds contain a broad range of new usable patches. These collections include 1) LEGACY collection from Korg usergroup, 2) SOUNDBOX from Korg 3) LEGACY III another collection from Korg usergroup and finally 4) VINTAGE ROCK.
The last collection, vintage rock, is my own custom mix of new sounds that I find useful for my cover band gigs. (we are a 60s,70s,80s,90s pop/rock cover band) and useful when I play for contemporary worship at church. For this last custom collection I surfed the internet and evaluated a ton of different publicly available TRITON sounds/collections and then picked what I thought was the best 128 usable sounds that provides a good number of organ (B3-ish) tones, pianos, EPs, strings, pads, synth, brass and interesting pads. Many of the organ tones are tweaked to include a leslie effect using the joystick to switch from fast/slow.
This is a quick and inexpensive way to expand your sound library using sounds created for the TRITON by Korg experts & the best from Korg usergroups & 3rd parties.

On purchase I will also send you complete references lists identifying all the sounds by collection and also instructions on how to do the factory reset/reload.

Disks are new, formatted on Triton and loaded with these files-so they are ready for install on your keyboard.
Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Ping me in forums if you are interested or I have also listed this on eBAY for purchase too! (just search eBay for Korg Triton Sound Disks Factory Reset New Sound Collections
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: