Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choosing Combi Sounds with Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Choosing Combi Sounds with Karma Reply with quote

Hi Everyone...

I am trying hard to learn more about my Kronos during this strange time.

I have read the forum and watched several tutorials on how to select the programs in a combi by using the Karma scene buttons. I think I have followed all of the steps but no matter what I can't get it to work. For example, I have created a combi with three different programs on tracks 1-2-3. I have assigned these tracks to Channel 02-03-04 respectively in the timbre parameter page. In the Karma GE setup/Keyzone page I have assigned the O/P of A-B-C to 02-03-04. (I must check Timbre thru for A, B & C for me to get any sound at all. This seems to be different from what is done in the videos.) In Perf RTP I have assigned Key Zones to 1-2-3, 1 to A, Sw1; 2 to B, Sw2; and 3 to C, Sw3.

Last I program the Karma scene buttons to the switches, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3. No matter which scene I choose, I hear all three tracks.

It seems so simple in the videos. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ron
Ron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the problem. I had All Karma Off in Global. DUH! And now I can see that Timbre Thru status does not matter. Can be checked or not.

I guess you do learn from your mistakes. Very embarrassing but I probably won't forget this next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: