Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more Korg 2600's ...Korg the stupid company.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thevault

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: No more Korg 2600's ...Korg the stupid company. Reply with quote

'm now reading that no more ARP2600 will be built and it will not be for sale.......

What a stupid company.....Why purchase any product from Korg? This has been a huge blunder and I hope Korg pays dearly for it!!!!
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say - the ability of Moog ot churn out Matriarchs - a synth of similar scope - surely calls into question Korg's inability to release more ARP2600s.

That said - the new Matriarch Black is stunning - and the equal of the ARP2600 in every regard - indeed likely superior in every relevant way, for about half the price.

I had parked funds on the hope that Korg would rerelease the ARP2600 later this year for a 2nd run - but I am genuinely now delighted that haven't - the money will now go on a Matriarch Black and a Polybrute!
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say - the ability of Moog ot churn out Matriarchs - a synth of incredinly similar scope - surely calls into question Korg's inability to release more ARP2600s.

That said - the new Matriarch Black is stunning - and the equal of the ARP2600 in every regard - indeed likely superior in every relevant way, for about hald the price.

I had parked funds on the hope that Korg would rerelease the ARP2600 later this year for a 2nd run - but I am genuinely now delighted that haven't - the mone will now go on a Matriarch Black and a Polybrute!
Liviou2004
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the upcoming release of the Behringer 2600 and its high sound quality for about 650 $, it's unlikely that Korg would produce again the ARP 2600 for 4,000 $. I would be very surprised !
ITguy54

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liviou2004 wrote:
With the upcoming release of the Behringer 2600 and its high sound quality for about 650 $, it's unlikely that Korg would produce again the ARP 2600 for 4,000 $. I would be very surprised !

Which didn’t stop Korg from announcing an overpriced 2600 at 60% size.
Liviou2004
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITguy54 wrote:
Liviou2004 wrote:

Which didn’t stop Korg from announcing an overpriced 2600 at 60% size.

Yes ! It's quite funny : Korg ARP 2600 FS : 4,800 $. Korg ARP 2600 M about 1,800 $. Result : the only Keyboard costs about 3,000 $ !!!

On the same moment, Behringer announces two enhanced 2600 limited edition Grey and Blue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY. Annouced price : about 750 $ !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg ARP 2600 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: