Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X2 X3 Factory Reset & Bonus Sound Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliver1963

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:51 am    Post subject: Korg X2 X3 Factory Reset & Bonus Sound Collection Reply with quote

Need to revitalize your Korg X2/X3? This is a 2 disk collection including original factory sounds and a brand new collection of Combinations & Programs. It includes original Factory reload internal sounds for all Programs and Combinations as well as original sequence demo. As a bonus I'll include a second disk with an excellent collection of new sounds including both two banks of programs (A & B) and Combinations. This is my custom sound mix of what I consider to be the best available I've either tweaked myself or found on the internet compiled into a single set of killer sounds. I tend to play classic rock and also worship at church so I'm particularly pleased to include a few strong hammond B3 sounds complete with leslie fast/slow trigger, some great lush string pads, synth pads and strong EPs. Many other usable sounds (bells, synth pads, synth solos etc) It will breath new life into your Korg X2 or X3.

I made a quick youtube video showcasing just a few of the sounds to give you an idea of quality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYy9ZqET734&list=RDMMsYy9ZqET734

These 3.5 Disks are compatible with the X2, X3 .and X3R

Disks are new/old stock formatted for the Korg X2/X3 and ready to load.
If you are interested I've put them out on eBay. Just search eBay for
Korg X2 X3 Factory Reset Bonus Sound Collection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: