Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connecting Triton to Cubase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendanhill101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Connecting Triton to Cubase Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a Triton and I want to connect it to Cubase, I have Elements 8 and I am connecting using a Steinberg UR22. I'm a bit of a noob.

I have a few questions but I'll start with this. In the MIDI device manager I have selected the 3 Triton choices, the middle one contains the sequencer sounds that I want to access. I created a MIDI track and I select the Triton 2/Triton (Microsoft GS Wavetable) as the out. There is see the 16 Categories. I go into Fast Synth and I see 18 of the tritons fast synths, although there are over 40 on the triton. When I select one of the synths and press the keys on the triton I get the incorrect sound. None of the sounds match up no matter what category I go into.

Anyone have this issue?

Thanks for reading.

Brendan
brendanhill101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I switched off the triton and the midi track I had recorded still plays. So what ever its playing is not coming via the triton. I can still select different sounds on what is supposed to be the triton, as mentioned in the previous post.
brendanhill101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I switched off the triton and the midi track I had recorded still plays. So what ever its playing is not coming via the triton. I can still select different sounds on what is supposed to be the triton, as mentioned in the previous post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: