Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knock Knock ... Who's There?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hooked On Sonics

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:36 am    Post subject: Knock Knock ... Who's There? Reply with quote

I have not seen her since 1974, but according to a shipping email and phone call i received today i might be reunited with her very soon

Knock Knock ... Who's there? FedEx and old friend of yours ... ARP2600. Wow, welcome back my friend
Korg Kronos II - Instant Karma's Gonna Get You, Synth Wars - The Rise of the KARP 2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, KARP & Odyessey, Moog One - The Poly Menace, Vintage 2016 Model D, Voyager of Sinbad XL, Fooger Family of Six, Three Mothers Like No Others, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, MoogClaraVox, Criklon V2, in living color, Elektron RytmII Avenue, Neuman U67
thevault

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'm now reading that no more ARP2600 will be built and it will not be for sale.......

What a stupid company.....Why purchase any product from Korg? This has been a huge blunder and I hope Korg pays dearly for it!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg ARP 2600 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: