Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no sound in ACC slots (sorry this is long )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
al urezzio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject: no sound in ACC slots (sorry this is long ) Reply with quote

first off , i am using my pa3x very different from everyone else ..i had redone many styles to fit my original & cover tunes , than save them to the favorite banks ..seems the SONG section i never could figure out & seem slow calling up a song on stage ...so now here's my problem .. ive been reworking my original song / styles .what i have come across often , there will be an instrument showing on the last 3 Acc slots , but NO SOUND in any of the variations . if i change the instrument , still no sound .do i need to go into the Record/ write mode & fill them in that way ..i am not very competent with using the write sections .but this no sound instrument is showing up alot .. last time , someone asked what style it was ,then checked it out on their keys & it had sound , dont no how to explain that .. many have sent me zip files with their custom styles that have worked out great ( and i can always use more if anyone has some ..please go to https://soundcloud.com/urezzio-al , you can listen to my original live recordings ..
ps if anyone can recommenced you tube videos ( in english that would help , it would be appreciated ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: