Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now or later.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Now or later. Reply with quote

I'm going to use the stock market to finance the next Korg , Circumstance of how the market collapse isn't pleasant and as there be multiple causes it wouldn't to be wise to leave it be as it is. The market low is a few in a lifetime chances. So Kronos or any other Korg here I come.

Korg MW1, Casio PX5S & XW-G1, Roland JD-Xi,Yamaha Montage 7, Roland D-05, Bass Station II, Cubase Elements, Sonar X3 Producer.Handfull of IOs Apps iMPC,Animoog : Korg IMS-20,Module, IM1, Gadget etc.
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup made it got a budget for this year and probably next thank you pennystocks.

Korg MW1, Casio PX5S & XW-G1, Roland JD-Xi,Yamaha Montage 7, Roland D-05, Bass Station II, Cubase Elements, Sonar X3 Producer.Handfull of IOs Apps iMPC,Animoog : Korg IMS-20,Module, IM1, Gadget etc.
vladcoroeanu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject: Kronos Titanium Limited Edition Reply with quote

The new Kronos is a monster. It deserve that money. The Kronos Titanium Limited Edition 88 key I say...
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Now or later. Reply with quote

Nice work. I was thinking something of doing something similar but a) I have no idea about how to go about it and b) I am dead broke!

Mr_SamDoogie wrote:

Circumstance of how the market collapse isn't pleasant and as there be multiple causes it wouldn't to be wise to leave it be as it is. The market low is a few in a lifetime chances.

Well as unpleasant as things may be, the only way to get things back to good in the financial world is to buy. I will help bring the value of the stocks up, on that front. And purchasing goods and services helps the keep the supply and demand in check with a knock-on of keeping that ratio healthy. So really you are doing the good work by "exploiting" the current economic climate.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
Deniće033

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 10:07 pm    Post subject: @megamarkd Reply with quote

When my dad passed away I had a bit of funds to spend. So I am thankful to be able to own the Korg Kross 2. Hopefully you have been able to get the keyboard you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: