Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I get 64 bit version of korg Legacy???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khedger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:34 pm    Post subject: How do I get 64 bit version of korg Legacy??? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I've been using the Legacy Software for a few years.
A few months back I went through the migration process and everything downloaded and installed.
When I start Ableton and try to use one of the plug ins, I get a dialog saying that the plugin might be incompatible.
I did a little searching and found that this indicates that the plugin is 32 bit not 64 bit.
I went to 'about this mac'->system report->applications and looked up the Korg stuff and it's all listed as 'not' 64 bit. When I look on the website I see notices that ALL of the stuff is supposed to be 64 bit now. The versions I have installed are the latest versions.
So what does one have to do to get the 64 bit versions of these programs? I've tried everything on the web site and I either end up at the page to download the same versions I have already installed (I tested this), or at the Korg shop which only seems to have upgrade bundles that include the triton stuff, or the bundle for m1le users. I don't want to upgrade (and spend more money).

Any help?

thanks,

keith
cobra7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever get this resolved? I've updated my Korg Collection to the latest version (version 2), and not at least one of the synths gets blacklisted by Cubase as Cubase reports it as being 32-bit rather than 64-bit. Not sure what's happening here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: