Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIDI to Logic Pro through Focusrite Clarett8Pre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jac37062

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:10 pm    Post subject: MIDI to Logic Pro through Focusrite Clarett8Pre Reply with quote

Hello,

I am wanting to import some of my older Triton songs into Logic Pro, but I seem to get stuck in the basic MIDI setup between my iMac, the Mac Audio MIDI setup, Logic settings, and the Triton MIDI settings. Oh, and I forgot to mention I am trying to connect the Triton to my mac by way of my Focusrite Clarett 8Pre. Amongst these devices are MIDI settings to tweak, and having read all the manuals for each, I'm left unsure if I am setting my controls properly. I want to be able to import the older 20+ year songs from my Triton into Logic Pro X projects, using the midi to be able to replace the older sound with software instruments, which at the same time import the original audio songs of the tracks just in case I can't replicate the vintage sounds I used on the original sequences. Some folks recommend converting the SNG files to SMF, some say play directly from the SNG files to Logic. I still need assistance getting the basic midi configuration amongst all the devices figured out, and right now it seems I am stuck. Any help would be most appreciated, starting with if I need to go bout Out from my Focusrite MIDI DIN to the Triiton and back out from the Triton to the Focusrite DIN IN. Thanks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: