Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

softsynth version of the Triton?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
engineerjoel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject: softsynth version of the Triton? Reply with quote

Has Korg released a software synth of the Triton?? Although, the KLC includes the M1, I would hope Korg would add the Triton.
wpostma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you wrote this November, no. About a month after you wrote this, yes, there's a Korg Legacy Collection Triton.

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/korg_collection/

Warren Canada
helier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:27 pm    Post subject: Triton VST Reply with quote

I have owned a Triton Le for several years and I used the sequencer extensively to write music. I graduated to Cubase a few years ago but could never have access to my Triton sounds (which I loved). This has changed and I purchased the Legacy collection. Everything works and I can now use my Korg vst in cubase.

Now. In Cubase, I use Halion as my main vst. In a single instance of Halion, the are 16 slots for 16 different Halion instruments.

It would be wonderful if the Triton vst could have a similar capability!
Sadly, the current vst lacks the sequencer I enjoyed so much on my workstation.

Any chance of adding this feature in the next version?
helier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Triton VST Reply with quote

I have owned a Triton Le for several years and I used the sequencer extensively to write music. I graduated to Cubase a few years ago but could never have access to my Triton sounds (which I loved). This has changed and I purchased the Legacy collection. Everything works and I can now use my Korg vst in cubase.

Now. In Cubase, I use Halion as my main vst. In a single instance of Halion, the are 16 slots for 16 different Halion instruments.

It would be wonderful if the Triton vst could have a similar capability!
Sadly, the current vst lacks the sequencer I enjoyed so much on my workstation.

Any chance of adding this feature in the next version?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: