Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gadget: export / import MIDI CC assignments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
h.vel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject: Gadget: export / import MIDI CC assignments? Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to deinstall all apps (and the OS) of my iPad... then re-install everything again.

I’ve made many custom MIDI CC assignments in Gadget and I need to have it the same when everything is re-installed. It would be an unbelievable amount of work to note every single CC assignment of each gadget and the re-assign every parameter...

So my question is: is there any way to export (and then import) your custom CC assignments? Or any workaround?
h.vel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has nobody here any idea (it’s really important for me to keep all my custom assignments)?
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought everything is stored in apple id cloud or you're own cloud account like Dropbox , Google etc. Export it to there.

Korg MW1, Casio PX5S & XW-G1, Roland JD-Xi,Yamaha Montage 7, Roland D-05, Bass Station II, Cubase Elements, Sonar X3 Producer.Handfull of IOs Apps iMPC,Animoog : Korg IMS-20,Module, IM1, Gadget etc.
h.vel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_SamDoogie wrote:
I thought everything is stored in apple id cloud or you're own cloud account like Dropbox , Google etc. Export it to there.

Thanks for your answer. A while ago I bought a new iPhone and installed Gadget from my icloud backup... unfortunately ALL MIDI assignments got lost. Only my songs has been copied to the new phone..

That’s why I’m afraid that the same problem will happen with my iPad. Or do I miss something - did you transferred your assignments successfully?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: