Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sampling --> Korg Kronos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krayzie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Sampling --> Korg Kronos? Reply with quote

"You cannot save samples with the original Korg Triton series. Its internal sample memory is volatile, so you need to reload samples every time you turn on the keyboard. This is extremely tedious and very time consuming."

Is this possible in the Korg Kronos?

I am the new owner of a Korg Triton Extreme 88. All channels are busy and full of sounds. Also many Balkan sounds. My question is how did the previous owner manage to get the sounds on the Triton Extreme? This is the default state when I turn it on and off.

Anyway, I'm sure if I reset the device, "To reload the PCG factory and Demo data, hold down the [MENU] and [EXIT] buttons while powering the unit up." .... the default sounds are restored and free benches. However, I have to reload the previously stored bank again and again. And I do not want that. I'm happy with the sounds.

I sampled my Kawai MP11. If I press "Convert MS to Program" and save it on, for example, Bank E; 127, the sampled sound is gone after going up and down. That means I have to save the sound before.
But how do I save the sounds permanently or how did the owner manage to do it? I already asked him, he said it was a previous owner who programmed the sounds.

I do not know what to do, should I reset my TE to factory settings or not? And is this at least possible now with the Korg Kronos?
Thank you and best regards, Krayzie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: