Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M1 LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrowford Bluesman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject: M1 LE Reply with quote

I have returned to music making after something of a lay-off - a couple of years maybe. During that time I've changed both my laptop and my desktop computer.

I have an M1 Le and no matter what I do I cannot get the re-issued activation code to work.

Is it possible to sort this or have I lost it forever? I also tried upgrading via the voucher code. The voucher code appears in "my window" i.e. the same window where it says re-issue activation code, but that doesn't work either.

I only really want a basic M1; I owned the original synth all those years ago.

Ian
Fork

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
In order to be shure everything will work, I wrote both Password and username to remember them so that I could get the M1 le licensed. I got the Korg Software Bundle Code and it worked for the download. But for the Registration my Password doesn' t work and after I wrote my email in the box used for the Option "Forget Password" thats what I get:
Password Reset Request
Invalid e-mail address.

Seems I can use the software only 9 days more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: